[AT] Patching Rear Tire on Tractor?

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Wed Jun 25 07:23:30 PDT 2008

LOL!  Modern life being what it is, ether is starting to be a chemical of suspicion.  I used a little to help start an engine at a dealership where I used to work.  The other mechanics in the shop got a whiff of it and the whole shop emptied in short order as they started looking around the neighborhood for a possible meth lab.

Larry