[AT] OT--string trimmers

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Wed Jun 25 07:10:25 PDT 2008

Don't feel bad about it, Charlie.  It's one of those things that make sense ONLY after you know a bit of the history behind it.

Here's another one -- there is a very large bank named 5/3 or Fifth-Third Bank.  It seems to be the dumbest name you could think of for anything until you realize they are headquartered in Cincinnati and are located at the corner of Fifth and Third.  It doesn't make their banking policies any better, but it at least lets their name make some sense.

Larry