[AT] Tractor pictures.

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 19:57:08 PDT 2008

What you said about the  DNR  is exactly the opposite that  they  had with
us...    we had cleaned that stuff away   and they got mad and demanded
RETRUBUTION!    in the form  of $100,000  8 acres of ground  and  rreplacing  stuff
in  the creek...      they thought the log jams were the  greatest thing....
even after they  had aproved it (we had the paper to  prove it-- that's the only
thing that kept my cousin from paying  the  $25,000 a day fine)

In a message dated 6/24/2008 12:01:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,