[AT] Patching Rear Tire on Tractor?

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 24 19:13:46 PDT 2008

>> Is that the (green?) gunk stuff in a pressurized can
> That is tire sealant NOT bead sealer. Bead sealer can be found at some
> parts stores and a few farm stores.

The Tire Sealant vs. Bead Sealer is more clear now.  I have a can of
that Tire Sealant.  No Bead Sealer at all.  But: for now, the riding
lawn mower has three of four wheels improved with tubes, and the
fourth tube is on hand.

I will find some talcum powder for the front wheel which has slipped
its tube around a bit, though.  It will come back into place much more
easily with the talc.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net