[AT] Patching Rear Tire on Tractor?

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 24 12:17:13 PDT 2008

On Jun 24, 2008, at 1:49 PM, George Willer wrote:
> Here's a bead breaker I made over 35 years ago.

George,

I poked around your website a bit more and saw pictures of many Cubs.
Darn.  They are SOO CUTE!

I'll have my hands full getting the 1950 McCormic W-4 up to
reliability, and maybe I won't get bitten by the Cub Bug!

It's perfectly clear to me why you've worked on so many.

My  hobby of old radios has got me equipped with lots of 1950's-60's
radios and a few teletype machines. I have one teletype that is the
Cub of it's kind - used in large airplanes such as the B-52.  Very
small. Brand new never used. Extremely cute!  (I will get that one
running perfectly sooner or later)

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net