[AT] Patching Rear Tire on Tractor?

Warren mogrits at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 11:28:02 PDT 2008

> If you have a special tool for a critical job, or better yet more than
> one, you'll never need to use it.  If you don't, you will need it at
> the worst time.
>
> Roy

This is true. As a child it seemed like we were pulling flywheels off small
engines on a monthly basis. My stepfather had a flywheel puller that he kept
lovingly wrapped in oiled cheesecloth. He would take out the flywheel puller
and bring it to the work area with the reverence of a priest carrying the
communion chalice. He "harumphed" those less fortunate who damaged and
warped their flywheels with mallets and hammers.

20 years ago I bought a good used puller at a yard sale and I haven't pulled
a flywheel even ONCE since.

Warren