[AT] Patching Rear Tire on Tractor?

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Tue Jun 24 10:49:21 PDT 2008

I agree with others that breaking beads is the hardest part... Especially
when the bead is rusted to the rim.  Since I'm disabled I sometimes load the
tires up and go to the tire shop and just have them break the beads after
I've had to give up.  Even then I do the rest of the work... but, of course
I'm only 73.  I can't imagine paying someone else to do what I can for
myself.  I guess some guys find money too easy to get.

Here's a bead breaker I made over 35 years ago.

http://gwill.net/Album/Tractors/Farmall/Cubs/!Tools/bead%20breaker%20001.jpg

George Willer