[AT] Patching Rear Tire on Tractor?

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jun 23 19:40:14 PDT 2008

I change all my own tires on everything.  I bought a hydraulic breakdown
tool in 1985 and recently bought a new one from a vendor on Ebay.  It
was only about $125 w/shipping.  I had to supply the air hydraulic
pump.  With this tool and an assortment of tire irons, I can change
anything.  I find it is just about as easy to change small ones on the
ground as pick the tire up and put it on a changer with my bad back.
The tractor tires I always change on the tractor since I started  on my
first tractor tire
in 1962....  Jeez I did not know I was that experienced!!!!!!!!!!!

Cecil in OKla