[AT] Tractor pictures.

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Jun 23 11:06:22 PDT 2008

Gene Dotson wrote:
>     Farmer;
>     We are missing you here at Cubfest. You can bring that new camera and
> take lots of pictures of Cubs.
>
>                     Gene

====================================

	Hi Gene:

	I really hated missing Cubfest... I need to just get away and that
would have been a great one. Things are pretty hectic here at the
moment. I'm working on the last of the closing of my Mothers estate,
trying to bale hay between rains (not much luck at that lately) and
dealing with the tornado stuff over in Rush County (Moscow Indiana).
Diana said Saturday that she could probably close her eyes and drive
over there (I won't let her). I will be supervising a 6 man chainsaw
crew from the prison at New Castle Indiana there tomorrow all day. I
have to get my part of the river cleaned up before the DNR has a cow and
does it and bills me for it. One of the county commissioners I know in
Rush County said that they (the county) got crosswise of the DNR on a
river project one time and it was hell...
	I have hundreds of trees down over about 4 to 6 acres, almost all down
in the flood plane. DNR doesn't want them washing down river and making
a log jam. We will mostly de-limb and drag the logs upstream to slightly
higher ground and burn the brush tomorrow. I have made a deal with my
renter there who does a little construction on the side for him to cut
the firewood and we each get half of it. A load for me, a load for him,
a load for me, a load for him and so on. He will be selling all of his
except for a little campfire wood. I will probably sell 2/3rds of mine.
	Maybe next year again on Cubfest...
Take care.

--

"farmer"

I don't mind being absent minded so bad if forgetfulness
could just be a little more selective. Just last week I
was saying so to "whats-her-name..."

Hay & Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)