[AT] Patching Rear Tire on Tractor?

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jun 23 07:02:27 PDT 2008

The guy that does my tire work has a big machine that does the whole job.
They roll the tire onto the machine.  It has fingers that grab the wheel or
rim and more fingers that pull the tire back out of the way.  I don't know
how to describe it except that it looks like a BIG spider or octupus got
ahold of the tire. Then the man pulls the tube out, patches and replaces it.
The machine puts the tire back in position and they pump the tire up.

Charlie