[AT] Ford Jubilee/NAA starter removal

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Jun 23 06:13:34 PDT 2008

Dave Merchant wrote:
> I have several NAA books including a reprint of the original Ford shop manual.
>
> None of them describe how to get the starter off, but ominously,
> the directions for a complete engine teardown say to remove the
> oil filter, then the starter, in that order.
>
> Too dark to go out and look at my NAA tonite.
>
> Keep this on list, we all might learn something.
>
> Dave
==============================

	WE got a Jubilee new and kept it until about 1961 (traded it for a
MF-65D) but as far as I can recall we never took the starter off of it.
	I do recall that during the times we worked on it that we joked about
everything on the tractor being bolted to the battery box including the
rear fenders and that if you took the battery box completely out the
whole tractor might collapse...
:-)

--

"farmer"

I don't mind being absent minded so bad if forgetfulness
could just be a little more selective. Just last week I
was saying so to "whats-her-name..."

Hay & Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)