[Farmall] Looking for some help with a 1928 Regular.

Justin Weber jweber77 at charter.net
Sat Jun 21 08:33:41 PDT 2008

The bearings are bronze.  The front will be held in by bolts thru a
flange, and the next two will be held in by bolts  that keep the bearing
from rotating.   I may have a NOS front and center cam bearing, but the
rear seems to be the one I seldom see.   These engines run at such a
slow speed, that the cam bearings are in good shape most of the time.