[AT] DIESEL

joehardy joehardy at epix.net
Sat Jun 21 04:12:18 PDT 2008

John, I've been working with an 80 year old fellow developing attachment to
the back of tractor trailers to cut down the turbulance back there and thus
inproving fuel milage. We began investigating the quality of Diesel by using
a special hydrometer and found at least a 10% variation which was reflected
in fuel usage. Granted, its not the most accurate measure of fuel quality
but it is a good indicator of what you have in the tank. Just my $.02
....Joe Hardisky, Ryman Farm Dallas, PA Where hay making is on hold until
the showers stop.