[AT] vapor locking

Thomas Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 19 08:08:02 PDT 2008

If the engine is running hot. That will cause vapor lock.

It sounds like you have a running hot problem not a vapor lock problem.

The usual suspects are.

1. Thermostat
2. Water pump.  "Impeller bad?"
3. Radiator clogged.

I assume it has water.
It is not 100%antifreeze. "Will over heat"
The radiator is not clogged internally.
The radiator  is not clogged externally.
The fan belt is tight.

etc.