[AT] W4 I-H tractor

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 19:45:55 PDT 2008

we had a 1950 W4  once apon a time.. ( cousin still has  it)   we baught it
as a boat anchor and our friend brought  it back to life.
we were at a show   and  we  had  ours labled as a  51 and    2 tractors down
 was another W4   that  was the next serial #     he had it labled as  a   49
 >>LOL<<   we  both had egg  on our  faces.

we took those tractors  to  2 other shows    before  someone wanted his more
than he thought it was worth. and  we  decided to let our  cousin play with it
so it wouldn't get  stuck  again. (sad to say  it has)

In a message dated 6/16/2008 12:08:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,