[AT] OT- String trimmers and other 2-cycle pieces of garbage

Ivan Cousins ivancou at alltel.net
Sun Jun 15 18:49:26 PDT 2008

I've run Poulans or Weedeater brands  ,but honestly I think it like
comparing Chevy / Fords .   I dont run mine dry in the fall ,dont use fuel
stabilizer .But do run a stronger mix of oil than reccomended only because
if I followed each engines directions I'd have umpteen gas cans .
I do notice a diffference in the brand of gas ,the stuff I run is all gas as
far as I know of .  I have used some of the 10%  ethanol in vehicles ,the
truck runs like crap on it . So I try to avoid it alltogether .   I have
started having problems with fuel lines going bad in a few years time ,not
only on my stuff but a couple  of my buddys stuff too !  I blame it on the
gas . But ethanol plants are being built all around and  no doubt its gonna
get worse .
  Ivan