[AT] vapor locking

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jun 15 16:13:15 PDT 2008

John
I don't know what type of gas you are using. I also do not know what
altitude you are operating at.  If I was to make an educated guess, it
could be that your fuel lines on the suction side of the pump are
closing off.  This can especially happen if you got some gas with
alcohol in it.  It is everywhere, so you very possibly could have.
Gasohol is everyhwhere here and on July 1, the stations have to state it
on the pump.  If you are using the regular unleaded and it is vapor
locking, I would try some of the high test....  If you are using the
high test and it is doing it, then I would try the regular.  This is a
problem that is hard to solve, and sometimes is really water in the gas..

Just my $0.02
Cecil in OKla