[AT] OT- String trimmers and other 2-cycle pieces of garbage

Gene Waugh Elgin, Illinois USA gwaugh at wowway.com
Sun Jun 15 13:58:07 PDT 2008

The only 2 strokes I have are an Echo backpack blower and small
chainsaw; they have been very good 2 or 3 winters now.  I either run it
dry or put stabilizer in them, and they has taken off well in the
spring.  Sthil and Husky are probably the very best, especially in their
commercial models.

/--
Gene
Gene Waugh