[AT] Ford Jubile Implements - Now forum

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 19:20:51 PDT 2008

Paul it is a 3pt I just turned the puter on, and seen your email in the
morning while its wet. I will go get you a pic or two, and any model # size
of sickle. I think it is 6-7 foot bar we live near Eddyville, KY. Just a
couple miles off I-24. Far as useability I think its not to bad, just needs
cleaned up greased ect. Will surley need some guards knifes pitman arm. You
know Paul its been out there for a few years, but if I had a little Ford
tractor.
I would have tried it out before now. The other sickle mowers we have are
RED like for the Super C fasthitch and cub 4` and a mounted M mower.
I give up on the sickle type mowers and put them out to pasture as well.
Hey yall be carefull of theives stealing scrap, had an old 67 ford truck. At
a property 3 miles away, and took the trailer and 504 over there last week
to load it up for scrap. And that dude was gone ! and it didnt have a wheel
on it, so it had to be trailered away.
Kevin Mosier