[AT] Ford Jubile Implements

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jun 13 04:51:57 PDT 2008

I would agree with everything that Dave wrote (and I don't do forums
either), but only add that some of the "pitmanless" mowers have
hydraulic lift cylinders to raise the bar, so, unless your NAA had
auxiliary hydraulic ports, you wouldn't want to buy one of them.

And a word of warning: a sickle bar mower is one of the most dangerous
implements around. If there is any reason that you have to dismount and
get your fingers anywhere near the sections, don't just release the PTO.
lower the bar all the way and turn off the engine. Those things will cut
off a finger with no trouble at all, even when the PTO isn't engaged.

Mike