[AT] Bready tractor = Father's Day

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Wed Jun 11 11:08:54 PDT 2008

Wellington is "the place" for weird small tractors and interesting engines.

You always know that each year you will see something there you have never
seen before.

Also a great mid-large tractor show, lots of gas tractors,
about 10 steam tractors, and a really big flea market.

This is one of the few flea markets where I've actually spent
serious money on multiple occasions.

...and the CSX ex-Big Four main line + W+LE cross each other at the corner
of the fairgrounds.

There is normally a train from the RR museum in town giving rides,
sometimes steam.

It is one of a small set of shows including National Pike (Brownsville)
that we consider mandatory.

Dave Merchant