[AT] Got to be NC Festival pictures

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Jun 11 04:47:32 PDT 2008

I was in Raleigh Saturday but trapped at the farmers market by the
granddaughters <g> so I didn't make the show.  And yes just a little warm!
Some nice photos Al!
I have a pretty good supply of hand rived tobacco sticks - that was my
dad's job as a kid - I have the small froe he used also.

David
NW NC