[AT] Some ads from the 6/7 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jun 8 03:38:03 PDT 2008

The only problems with a tractor like that for lawn mowing is that they
sit high, so I can't get near trees with low branches, and the lack of
independent PTO can sometimes be a challenging. I am very happy with my
International 184 for those reasons, but it lacks the power of the Super
A. What I have been using this year is my International 240U with an old
Woods 6' three-point finish mower. To save gas, I have been letting the
grass go a little longer between cuttings, and that combination goes
right through it and leaves a nice (enough)appearance with no windrows.
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/international_240u/240withwoodsmower3.html>

Mike