[AT] Bready tractor = Father's Day

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Sat Jun 7 11:08:53 PDT 2008

Yes, I'd like to see the info, have a semi-fast line.

I have a different email with bigger mailbox capacity:
         dmerchant at layerzero.com

This one has some kind of automatic or hydrostatic transmission
that's bigger than the engine, with a bell housing that looks like a T.C.
The engine is bolted on the front of the transmission.

Oddly enough, the Model No. stamped on the data plate is "TC".

It was built in 1960, I bet one of the last ones before they went out.

Anybody have info on sources for old B+S carb + ignition parts?

Thanks
Dave