[AT] Bready tractor = Father's Day

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sat Jun 7 06:51:41 PDT 2008

The Bready tractor is mentioned in all three volumes of early and vintage tractors.  Production went through 1957, at least.  They even put out a walk-behind tractor with an automatic transmission in it.  If you have broadband capability, I'll send you PDF files of all three volumes, Dave.  The files are unlocked so you can do whatever you wish with them.

Larry