[AJD] Lawn Bagger

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Thu Jun 5 12:12:09 PDT 2008

Bill
Never a bagger on the 70 or 60 lawn tractor.
Take care of the Tecumseh motor, that was their weak spot and exact replacements have been
obsolete for years. We've had several through here with bad motors. my brother just sold a
running 70 and made the fellow buy a non-running one too for parts! He didn't complain too much
I guess!

Can't recall the brand but early lawn tractors had an optional lawn vac that was attached
to a dump cart. Man, we were even dealers but can't get the name to come to me! Sweepster?
LawnVac? Oh well
Also lawn sweepers were used, around here we used those mainly for pine cones and pine needles as well
as leaves.

Greg

NOW!! CHECK YOUR PART #'S AT WWW.JOETRAKTOR.COM!

WE ARE NO LONGER ON THE JOHN DEERE PARTS LOCATOR

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709