[AT] Disastrous weather...

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Jun 4 08:15:41 PDT 2008

Its been a cooler and drier than normal spring here in Sask. too. Everything
is later than normal, including the rain. No significant rain all spring
really and it is a miracle that the crops are even germinating. We had
overnight frost a couple of nights last week that blackened the early
potatoes that were up. Pastures are short and thin
Some wild winds caused a little crop damages in some areas but nothing like
what farmer and others in that area are having.

Ralph in Sask.