[AT] Disastrous weather...

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Jun 4 05:30:17 PDT 2008

    Farmer;
    Logan County, Ohio seems to have missed the worst of the severe weather.
We have had a lot of rain and winds up to 40 MPH. Radar seems to indicate we
are about out of the worst weather. Worst of it is south us about 1 county.
Severe weather watch comes to the south edge of Logan County.

    Radar looks like Shelbyville is getting more bad weather right now and
will continue for a while.

    Hope everything has turned out well there.

            Gene