[Farmall] Spam> Anybody out there?

Jerry Kleehammer sheenajk at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jun 2 08:27:59 PDT 2008

Hi Al, I am still here. Haven't had a lot of time to work on the tractors
lately.
Working in the fields to much, but I still am reading and looking at whats
happen in the tractor news. There is going to be a tractor show comenig up,
July 26 & 27 at the Hemlock, NY fair grounds. It is called the 1 st annual
Slab City Pioneer Days. WWW.hemlockfair.org or call Steve Werner at
585-943-1206 I eill be there with 2 tractors. Should be funn.  Jerry
Kleehammer