[AT] allis color

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Jun 1 08:35:05 PDT 2008

Sorry John,  I don't know a thing about them or the paint they carry so I
can't tell you if it is right or not.  If you go to many tractor shows you
will see a lot of different shades of Persian Orange #1.  Obviously most of
them are wrong.  If you can find a piece of metal on the tractor that has
never been repainted and was protected from the sun, (like the underside of
the hood or gas tank for example)  you can polish it out and get an
automotive or industrial paint supplier to match it for you.

You might want to take that same piece of metal with you and compare it to
the stuff AllStates has to make sure it is what you want.

Then again you might not be that concerned with it and that's fine too.

Charlie