[AT] F-12 - Karl Ohmsted CD - other list stuff

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Sun Jul 27 12:28:15 PDT 2008

> Alan Riley wrote:
> > Didn't Karl Ohmsted have a CD available a few years back on the F-4
> > overhaul?
> >
> > Alan

Alan,

I have a copy right here within arm's length, but I don't remember which
arm.  :-(

> try
> to spell his last name but I'll bet George Willer knows how) who we lost
> permanently some time ago.

Frobl,

You'd have lost that bet!  I would have used too many "Rs".  Dean is
correct.

> 	I kept contact off list with Ronald Florence for sometime after he
> sold
> his little hay farm and went back to the city but I have lost track of
> him now.

Last I knew another friend playing hooky is Steve Ofiler who I think is in
regular contact with Ron Florence.

> 	I've lost track of too many good folks over the last few years...

On that we are in complete agreement as usual.

George Willer