[AT] tractor restoration lessons wanted

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Thu Jul 10 17:56:10 PDT 2008

George does nice work.  We all know that from seeing the development of his tricycle Cub, but I was blown off my feet by his musical instruments and miniature engines.  I've only ever seen two Ampico Grand Player pianos, and George has one of them.  George has a better collection of antique musical instruments than some musical museums that I've visited. His original wax recording of "The Preacher and the Bear" has to be experienced to be believed.  It's something less than "politically correct."

Larry