[AT] Tractor pulling in Sask

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 30 17:31:27 PDT 2008

On Jul 30, 2008, at 4:08 PM, Dean Van Peursem wrote:
> That is interesting. Glad you had fun. All the tractor shows/tractor
> pulling

Reminds me of old home day in New England where 4 to 6 teams of horses
would show up and pull cement weights on a boat.  Two horsepower pulls!

> events that I have been to, alcoholic beverages WERE NOT ALLOWED ON
> THE GROUNDS
> OR ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THE EVENT... Must be way different rules in
> Canada!  :-)

When I was in Navy flight school, we had some Canadian fellow
students.  Back then, Navy fliers did get into the bar more than I
think they do now.  I learned a number of very important lessons
during that time. One was:

Never, that means never... try to out drink a Canadian.

Roy

Roy Morgan
13033 Downey Mill Rd
Lovettsville, VA 20180