[Farmall] Cranking motor

Ed Greany crest25 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 30 19:07:44 PDT 2008

I just bought a brand new one for my "H" and it worked ONE TIME. The second time I went to start my tractor it didn't work. I ended up spending money sending it back to the shop and after three weeks there they said they would look around and see if they can find it.

  Next time I'll either buy used or have mine overhauled and rebuild locally.

  Ed

"E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett at centurytel.net> wrote:
  email Josh - deputyjailer90 at yahoo.com he operates a shop that
rebuilds, starters, generators, etc. If you have an old one he can
repair it a lot cheaper than purchasing a replacement. If not he may
have a replacement.

Frank wrote:
> Does anyone have a starter motor for a 1957 Farmall 350 Diesel. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks
> Frank
> framorrow at gmail.com
> 256-586-2717