[AJD] JD 2020 Diesel

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 17:11:23 PDT 2008

Greg, John Troy and all,

       Thanks for the info on the 2020.  I am definately not going to get the one that is pictured.. I have a line on two others,  I am hoping to go down and look at the $5000 one tomorrow.  It also has a loader and a mower deck....

        I recently bought a Massey Ferguson 1837 baler..   I am thinking I want to run it with the 2020.  The baler is a center feed so I need a tractor that has pretty good ground clearance to straddle the windrow.   I am also considering something along the lines of a 630 or 720/730 standard I may actually run it with my R,  but well see just how much I make on straw here in the next few weeks and that will help determine the tractor...

                     Chris