[AT] sprayer pump

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed Jul 30 13:38:40 PDT 2008

Brad go to this page and you can find about any kind of ag sprayer part you
need.  It should give you some ideas about what you need to do.  You need a
bypass line of some sort even if it's manual.  You can always run the
presure line to the spray header with a Tee in the presure line.  Valve the
other leg of the tee and run a line from that valve back to the tank.  That
way you can use the bypass for an agitator line if your spray solution needs
to be mixed or agitated.

http://www.agrisupply.com/sprayers--pumps-and-parts/c/4200000/c2c/ln/

Charlie