[AT] Annual Portland ATIS Dinner and Charity Auction

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Wed Jul 30 07:54:39 PDT 2008

Hi All,
	The Annual Portland ATIS Dinner and Charity Auction will once again
be held on Thursday (August 21) 2008. As in the past the dinner/
auction will be at the Out Back in Decatur. That's about 23 miles
north of Portland (Rt. 27 on the right at the north end of town.) We
eat at 6:00 SHARP!  I should give Ellen some sort on numbers that we
expect to attend, so please let me know if you plan to join us.
	Dave
PS, If you have contacted me before about the dinner/auction, please
do so again. I've kept no record of requests/questions. I will begin
now!
PPS, Be sure to bring something to auction off for charity!
PPPS, Sure would like to get some of those FATG's there this year!

--------
David Rotigel
rotigel at alltel.net