[AT] W 4

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 07:38:15 PDT 2008

Roy, Here is a nice looking W 4 on ebay. There is also a belt pully drive on
there that says it will fit the W4, H, SA, no pulley on it.  Warning buyers
beware, I bought this 350U on ebay. Was supposed to be engine overhauled,
good T/A on and on.  So off to NC we rolled with the truck and trailer,
forget how many miles it actually was. From Eddyville, Ky.  To Crumpler, NC.
Left early in the morning get there about dark, summertime. This tractor I
dont think had been apart since it was built in 56. It had good paint on it
over mud daubers and grease, plugwires, plugs, steering wheel, hoses. It was
sure red, all except the tires and they were new. I was a bit ill, and the
seller came $1600. off the ebay price and we was already there so you know
it got loaded.
>From then till now I have yet to use that tractor for anything productive,
other than run at a local tractor pull. It worked ok there, made 3rd place
in stock 5500.
Now you know why i am fixing to stick a loader on it, just might need it for
something ?

Kevin

250276314664