[AT] Fw: 350u power steering

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Jul 29 20:34:16 PDT 2008

You can go online to Case IH web site and find parts diagrams and
numbers for all of the case and old IH tractors.  The 350 utility is
there, I checked.  I found parts for the hydraulic system for my old 930
case and found that I can repair the power steering cylinder with
o-rings....  Ford tractors are under Case NewHolland, or CNH the parent
company of CaseIH.  ford sold to New Holland...  John Deere also has
most of their tractors and implements online parts catalogs....

One good thing about the internet.  However, it takes a week for the JD
dealer to read his e-mail here.......

Cecil in OKla