[AT] W 4

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 29 16:59:45 PDT 2008

On Jul 29, 2008, at 12:10 PM, <oldiron62 at gmail.com>
<oldiron62 at gmail.com> wrote:
> You can get most of the chloride out by draining it then replacing
> it with water + antifreeze.

I take it that the chloride is not good to leave in there?

> You can get a fitting ...  fill the hose with anti freeze may take 2
> hoses then screw it onto the water hydrant and the water will push
> the anti freeze in first.

Ok If I do this, I'll look for such a fitting.

> Make sure to get enough in for your coldest part of winter.

Where we are it ma well get to 10 below.  Though the tractor will be
in the barn, and I can put it in with the sheep for extra warmth!

> Or just fill with air if you dont need the weight.

I am unlikely to do lots of heavy earth plowing, we have no trees to
haul, and the thing does have wheel weights.  I do expect to do some
snow plowing.

Roy

Roy Morgan
13033 Downey Mill Rd