[AT] W 4

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 09:10:12 PDT 2008

They do hold air just fine.. and there is chloride in the rears.

Thanks for the info.  I'll report more to the list as I get more time
with the thing.

Roy
You can get most of the chloride out by draining it then replacing it with water + antifreeze. You can get a fitting at most farn stores, that will screw a garden hose onto the valve stem. Way I have done it is fill the hose with anti freeze may take 2 hoses then screw it onto the water hydrant and the water will push the anti freeze in first. Make sure to get enough in for your coldest part of winter. Or just fill with air if you dont need the weight.
Take care.
Kevin