[AT] W 4

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 29 07:58:15 PDT 2008

On Jul 29, 2008, at 10:36 AM, <oldiron62 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Roy, I belive the engine is same as an H Farmall.

I'll have more details once I can get a book, and spend some time with
the thing.  I included a couple pictures below.

> What type of hydraulic system does it have belly pump or pump in
> front of the distribitor ?

Don't know yet. Maybe you can tell from the pictures.

> ... You should be able to pickup a bush hog reasonable

Fact is, we may not need one.  Our land is all pasture, and we have a
Cub Cadet with modest "bush hog" attachment for the back.  I'm hoping
that will do the job, or I can get a neighbor to do the land the first
time )It's been let to grow about 2 years or so.)  The folks across
the street have all that's needed.

> ...Far as the tires if they hold air and you are going to stay !

They do hold air just fine.. and there is chloride in the rears.

Thanks for the info.  I'll report more to the list as I get more time
with the thing.

Roy

Roy Morgan
13033 Downey Mill Rd