[AT] Semi-OT - Looking at Hemi hauler

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Tue Jul 29 06:18:10 PDT 2008

'Helpless' is more like it.  A buddy of mine bought a '07 2WD Cummins
Dodge last summer.
The first time he got on wet grass with his gooseneck trailer he
jack-knifed.  Knocked
out the back glass and mangled the top corner of the cab.

My brother has an '03 4x4 3/4t with the Hemi.  He likes it.

Greg
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/woods/1416