[AT] Ford 3000

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jul 27 03:35:43 PDT 2008

According to my "blue book", that is one of the first year's production
- 1965.

As far as locating your friend's problem, I think he is going to have to
get a copy of the service manual and go through the hydraulic section;
it sounds like one of the valves either has crud in it or is in need of
an overhaul/replacement. I did a quick Google search, and it looks like
SSB Tractor has the manual for sale, but you can also download all/part
of it for free.

Mike