[Ford-ferguson] Broken gear

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Jul 26 14:13:33 PDT 2008

The Ford 8N has to be one of the most common tractors to find, living or
dead. If you go to <www.atis.net> and click on "salvage yards", you will
find listings by state for a goodly number of salvage operations. If you
want to skip the fuss, contact N-Complete <www.n-complete.com>. They
remanufacture old Ford tractors to "good as new", and they also sell
just about any part you might ever want, new and used. Plus they are
very nice folks to do business with.

Mike