[AT] Spam> Re: Fw: IH 350 u TEST ??

Howard Weeks weeksh at wildblue.net
Sat Jul 26 12:01:29 PDT 2008

Cecil,

You are definitely not alone.  I am 67 and have every problem that
you mentioned.  Instead of a father, I have a wife that is advising
me on how to do things!

I pigeon holed a few cans of paint for a tractor that I am working on
about two weeks ago.  Yesterday, I spent a hour looking for it and it
was 12 feet from the work bench where I was working.

Speaking of dealer prices,  I do not understand how a farmer with all
this modern equipment can pay those prices.  It provides rationale
for why the farmer is always losing money or that he is making more
money than is commonly believed.  Just bought 4 steering bushings for
a 154 Cub LoBoy that were $25 each.

I suffered with carpal tunnel problems in both hands for 15 years.
Finally had them operated on back in the late 80s and haven't had a
problem since.

Howard in GA