[AT] Semi-OT - Looking at Hemi hauler

Rob Wilson rowilson at wildblue.net
Sat Jul 26 08:58:37 PDT 2008

Dave,
 The Dodge crew cab is really just an extended cab with four doors on it.
It's the same size inside as my 2001 3500 Dodge just a little imagination in
the body work area. If you look at the door it goes all the way to the cab
corner whereas the extended cab trucks back door stops about six inches away
from the corner. Same exact size in the inside. My son has always complained
about the lack of leg room in there. He's about 5' 9" and I used to be :)
and his knees hit the back of the front seat. I'm in a Dodge club and have a
lot of friends with those body style (3rd generation) trucks and that's a
major complaint with them all. Dodge isn't coming out with a true crew cab
until next year I believe. They do or did make the Mega cab which is HUGE in
the back seat but only in a short bed.
Rob