[AT] Semi-OT - Looking at Hemi hauler

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Sat Jul 26 03:01:24 PDT 2008

Dave;
    I'm running a 2004 much as you describe. Mine has a standard cab and is
4X4. I got it new and have 50,000 miles on it. Pulled a trailer at first and
then quit that. The truck has the automatic transmission.
The engine does NOT drop 2 cylinders if/when you don't need them, that
modification came along about the 2007 model.
        The truck is flawless IF you don't try to do work meant for a
heavier machine. It'll get about 14 mpg below 70 mph and a light load.
Mileage goes down with speed and bigger load.
Gil