[AT] F-12

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 25 20:35:48 PDT 2008

What do you need to know exactly? That is a fairly reliable mag (assuming
you have an F4). I have good luck with mine on tractors that sometimes sit a
couple years under the shed.

Sometimes the impulse gets sticky--spray with penetrating oil if it does.
Don't over oil it--just a drop will do unless it has been sitting a LONG
time. Points can be acessed through the round cover at the bottom. Just turn
the clip out of the way and it pops right off. Points should be set to .013"

John Hall