[AT] Fw: IH 350 u TEST ??

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 10:27:04 PDT 2008

I wish I could help too, so many times when a tractor question is asked, no one answers, I guess because no one knows.? While enjoy the list and all the stories, etc that come with it, it seems we have lost so many people that we are rich in only a few makes/models of tractors.? I beleve at one time there were over 700 members, I have no idea what the number is now, but it seems like fewer than 100.

If anyone wants to ask questions about pre-1960 Case or Olivers, let me know I might actually have an answer.

Enjoy, Joe